The Relation module is the more powerful and flexible alternative to Node reference and User reference – but it is also more complex to use. In this session you will learn:
- An overview of conceptual differences between Relation and the References modules
- How to set up different type of relation entities
- How to create relations in at least two different ways
- How to use relations in Views
- How to use relations with Rules
The session will mainly consist of live demonstration of how to configure and use the Relation module. More information about the Relation module can be found at NodeOne's screencast series about Relation.
Presentation recording is now available at http://nodeone.se/node/1017. The slides are also available for download.